Skip to main content
Larger Smaller Text Size

Withdrawal of Appeal

I no longer wish to proceed with my appeal.  How do I withdraw my appeal?

You are required to lodge a Notice of Withdrawal with the Appeals Board.  Your deposit may be refunded to you in full if the Collector of Land Revenue agrees to a full refund.  You will need to fill in a Direct Credit Authorisation (DCA) form to facilitate this refund.

Back to top

Last updated on 11 Oct 2012