Skip to main content
Larger Smaller Text Size


No fees are payable when an appellant lodges the Notice of Appeal or the Petition of Appeal or of any other document.


If verbatim reporting services are required, application must be made to the Registrar.


For verbatim reporting and supply of a copy of any document in the possession of the Board, fees are charged for such services (see Land Acquisition (Appeals Board – Fees) Regulations 2002 and Practice Direction No. 3 of 2001).



Last updated on 29 Jan 2013