Skip to main content
Larger Smaller Text Size

Referral by Agency Only

Disputes may also be referred to the CMC for voluntary mediation by the Singapore Police Force, HDB, Town Council, Members of Parliament, People’s Association or any other agency.


If you are a public officer from any government agency, non-governmental organisation or voluntary welfare organisation, you can refer suitable cases to CMC for voluntary mediation through one of the following modes:-


  • Call the CMC Enquiry Line at 1800 2255 529 during office hours 


  • Use your CorpPass to access the following e-service 

      Referral: I am a representative from an agency and would like to refer a case.



  • Mail the referral form to 45 Maxwell Road #07-11 URA Centre East Wing Singapore 069118


Please note:


If you are not using the e-service to refer a case to the CMC, please download the referral form here. All fields in the referral form are mandatory.


Should you require any further assistance, please call 1800 2255 529. 

Last updated on 23 Mar 2018