Skip to main content
Larger Smaller Text Size

Unclaimed Monies


If you think you have monies held by the Official Assignee:


Step 1

Click on the specific listing of unclaimed monies (i.e. Dividends & Refunds, Unproved & Untraced Dividends etc.)


Step 2

If you locate a record of unclaimed monies due to you, take down the “Payee Name”, “Year Paid” and “Remarks” or "Reference No." stated in the listing.


Step 3

Contact the Insolvency Office at Contact Us @ OneMinLaw if you have documentary proof that you are the rightful owner of the monies.

Alternatively, you may visit us at our website at or contact us at 1800-2255-529 (during office hours).


Insolvency Office

45 Maxwell Road


The URA Centre (East Wing)

Singapore 069118


Step 4

Produce the necessary documents according to each of the categories set out below. Please provide information on the “Payee Name”, “Year Paid” and “Remarks” or "Reference No." when making the claim.


The documents required are:

a)      A copy of the claimant’s identification documents (for personal claimants);

b)      Proof of debt form;

c)      Copy of judgment sum, and

d)      Any other documents evidencing that the claimant is entitled to the amount.



IPTO will check the claimant’s details against the case file to see if the claim is valid and arrange for payment to be made to the claimant once the claim is verified.



The Official Assignee


Last updated on 12 Feb 2019