Skip to main content
Larger Smaller Text Size

Unclaimed Monies


If you think you have monies held by the Public Trustee (for deceased estates):


Step 1

Click on the specific listing of unclaimed monies that you want to view. E.g. If you are viewing the listing of deceased estates, you may search for your name or the name of a deceased next-of-kin.


Step 2

If you locate a record of unclaimed monies due to you, take down the “Payee Name”, “Year Paid” and “Remarks” or "Reference No." stated in the listing.


Step 3

Contact us via phone or email if you have documentary proof that you are the rightful owner of the monies at:


Public Trustee’s Office

The URA Centre (East Wing)

45 Maxwell Road             


Singapore 069118


Contact Us @ OneMinLaw


Tel: 1800-2255-529 (General Enquiries)


Step 4

Produce the necessary documents according to each of the categories set out below. Please provide information on the “Payee Name”, “Year Paid” and “Remarks” or "Reference No." when making the claim. The list of required documents can be found here


We will check the claimant’s details against the case file to see if the claim is valid and arrange for payment to be made to the claimant once the claim is verified.





Last updated on 27 Mar 2019