||If you are using a scanner:
If you are using a mobile device:
- Select a lower resolution option, e.g. 150 DPI.
- Do not take a photo of the document using your mobile device.
- Download and use a scanner app (e.g. Adobe Scan, CamScanner) to scan the document and save it as a PDF.
- Save the file as a PDF under “Save as type”.
- To reduce the file size further, when saving the file as a PDF, under “Optimize for”, choose “Minimum size”.
||If you have PDF Optimizer:
If you do not have PDF Optimizer:
- Please refer to the instructions here
- Use an online tool to compress the PDF.
|Image on your mobile device, e.g. WhatsApp messages
- If necessary, take screenshots of the images on your mobile device, and email it to yourself to open on a computer or laptop.
- Copy and paste the images into a Word document, then save it as a PDF.