Board Appointments at the Singapore Land Authority
29 Jul 2022 Posted in Press releases
1. The Minister for Law has re-appointed the Chairman and Deputy Chairman, appointed one new member, and reappointed three members to the Board of the Singapore Land Authority (SLA).
2. Board Chairman, Mr Yeoh Oon Jin, will be reappointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2022. He was formerly the Executive Chairman of PwC Singapore.
Re-appointed Deputy Chairman
3. Deputy Board Chairman, Mr Loh Lik Peng, will be reappointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2022. He is currently Founder and Owner of Unlisted Collection.
4. The following new member will be appointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2022:
5. The following members will be reappointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2022:
6. The following member will complete his current term of office on 31 July 2022:
7. The Ministry of Law and SLA extend their appreciation to Mr Ho for his invaluable contributions to SLA during his terms of appointment.
8. The following members will continue to serve on the Board:
Annex - Board Appointments at SLA
MINISTRY OF LAW
29 JULY 2022
Last updated on 29 Jul 2022