Appointment of new board members to the Singapore Land Authority
4 Jul 2016 Posted in Press releases
- The Minister for Law has appointed three new members to the Board of the Singapore Land Authority (SLA), and reappointed the Chairman and one member.
- The following three new members will be appointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2016.
Mr Yeoh Oon Jin, Executive Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers Singapore
Ms Lock Yin Mei, Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
Mr Ho Chee Pong, Director-General, Singapore Customs
- Board Chairman, Mr Lim Sim Seng, will be reappointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2016. He is currently the Group Executive and Singapore Country Head of DBS Bank.
- The following member will be reappointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2016:
- Mr Ang Cheng Hock, Senior Counsel and Partner, Allen & Gledhill LLP
- The Ministry of Law and SLA look forward to the guidance and support of the newly appointed and re-appointed members. Please see Annex A (0.1MB) for their profiles.
- The following member will complete his current term of office on 31 July 2016:
- Mr Wong Hong Kuan, Director, Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau
- The Ministry of Law and SLA extend their appreciation to Mr Wong for his invaluable contributions to the SLA during his term of appointment.
- The following members will continue to serve on the Board:
Mr Han Kok Juan, Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Law
Mr Tan Boon Khai, Chief Executive, SLA
Mr Tham Kui Seng, Non-Executive Director, Straits Trading Company Ltd
Mr Walter Fernandez, Editor-in-Chief, MediaCorp
Mr Lai Huen Poh, Managing Director, RSP Architects Planners & Engineers Pte Ltd
Mr Philip Yuen, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Southeast Asia and Singapore
Mr Mok Wei Wei, Managing Director, W Architects
Dr Chong Yoke Sin, Chief Executive Officer, Integrated Health Information Systems
Annex A - Profiles of SLA Board Members (0.1MB)
MINISTRY OF LAW
4 JULY 2016
Last updated on 04 Jul 2016