Official Visit to France by Senior Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry Of Health and Ministry Of Law, Mdm Rahayu Mahzam
12 MAY 2023
13 May 2023 Posted in Press releases
- Senior Parliamentary Secretary (SPS), Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Law, Mdm Rahayu Mahzam made an official visit to France, from 10 to 12 May 2023.
- SPS Rahayu attended the 3rd Annual France-Singapore Symposium on Law and Business jointly organised by the French Embassy and the Singapore Academy of Law on 11 May.
- During the Symposium, SPS Rahayu delivered a keynote speech, where she shared insights on the evolution of technology in Singapore’s legal sector and her views on the impact of technology on the work of lawyers. She also outlined recent initiatives by the Ministry of Law and its industry partners in response to technological developments. A transcript of SPS Rahayu’s speech is available at the following link: https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/news/speeches/speech-by-sps-at-france-sg-symposium-2023/.
- SPS Rahayu also attended meetings with the French Minister of Justice Mr Éric Dupond-Moretti, President of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Court of Arbitration, Ms Claudia Salomon, and legal practitioners to exchange views on legal and dispute resolution services, as well as other developments in the legal landscape in Singapore and France.
- SPS Rahayu was accompanied by officials from the Ministry of Law.
MINISTRY OF LAW
13 MAY 2023
Last updated on 13 May 2023